Following the recommendations and guidance provided by state, local and global health organizations, the Municipality of Penn Hills is taking the following steps in its parks.
Penn Hills Municipal Parks will open on Monday, April 13th. The parks will be open for walking and light exercise. Please follow social distancing and other personal health recommendations from the CDC during your time in the parks.
- Restroom facilities will be closed.
- Playgrounds will be closed.
- Municipal ball fields will be closed.
- All pavilion rentals scheduled through April 30th have been cancelled.
- All parks & recreation events scheduled through April 30th have been cancelled.
While in the parks, please remember the following:
- Practice safe social distancing
- Do not gather in groups
- Carry water, hand sanitizer and wipes
- Stay home if you have any symptoms or illness